Torino Short Film Market is back from November 21st to 23th.
The only short film market in Italy is going to take place in Turin, at Circolo dei lettori.
The Torino Short Film Market is one of its kind in Italy. Organized by the Centro Nazionale del Cortometraggio / Italian Short Film Center in collaboration with the Torino Film Festival, part of Torino Film Industry, the TSFM provides a unique opportunity for dialogue and exchange among professionals in the world of short films and digital media. Over the span of three days, the TSFM hosts pitch sessions, panels, screenings, one-to-one encounters and informal networking occasions aimed at selling, producing and disseminating short films and digital contents.
– Short Comedies: If you have a project for a short that’s funny, original and cheeky, the Short Comedies coproduction pitch is just the thing for you. You’ll come across producers from across the globe who are interested in producing short comedy films.
– Oltrecorto: Short films intended to evolve into a feature film or TV series will be presented to international producers who are on the lookout for young talent. A golden opportunity to develop your own feature film.
– Pitch your Fest!: Before an audience of international producers, distributors and directors, the selected festivals will have to explain why their festival is more interesting, more valuable and way cooler than the other 100,000 short film festivals across the globe.
– Films and VR Market screenings, VR programs and
– VR Stories: Is virtual reality capable of telling stories? We sure think so! VR Stories is a pitch being specifically developed for VR storytelling.
– Distributors meet Buyers: Short film distributors can pitch their catalogues to international buyers. Each distributor will get 7 minutes to present their catalogue and then meet the buyers one by one.
You can’t miss it!
* dei tipi che organizzano